The ADC Future Summit 2011 was held at the Melbourne Hyatt on May 30th-31st. The theme, ‘Rethinking Australia – Securing our Nation’, motivated a range of though-provoking insights and constructive ideas for the nation from the two days of keynote addresses, panel discussions and workshops.
Participants were invited from across all sectors of Australian society and were established leaders of their organisations or emerging leaders in senior leadership/executive roles. In addition, international representatives from the region and beyond were invited to add a strong global perspective to the Summit’s discussions.
Involved in the 2011 Future Summit were an interesting mix of speakers included:
- Professor Ellen Langer, Department of Psychology, Harvard University
- Chandran Nair, Founder and CEO of Global Institute for Tomorrow (GIFT)
- Phillip Blond, Director of ResPublica Policy Limited
- Charles Emmerson, Senior Research Fellow, Chatham House
The 2011 Future Summit was not possible without the generous support of ADC Forum’s Partners, Supporters and Associated Organisations.
- Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- State Government Victoria
Major and Supporting Partners:
- RMIT University
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Melbourne
- Australian Unity
- Commonwealth Bank
- Monash University
- The Australian Institute of International Affairs
- The Australian Institute of Management – Victoria and Tasmania
- The Centre for Social Impact
- Leadership Victoria
- New Zealand Business Roundtable
- Philanthropy Australia
- St James Ethics Centre