Future Summit 2009 – Beyond Crisis: Determining Australia’s Priorities and Positioning for Recovery – was held on Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 May at Crown Towers, Melbourne.
Future Summit Patron: Her Excellency Ms Quentin Bryce AC, Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia.
The Future Summit was not be possible without the generous and forward looking support of ADC’s Partners, Supporters and Associated Organisations who provide financial, planning, research, intellectual and human resource support to the Summit.
- Victorian Government
- Australian Government
- Australian National University
- Australian Unity
- Commonwealth Bank
- Monash University
- RMIT University
- The Boston Consulting Group
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- Australian Institute of International Affairs
- Centre for Social Impact
- Leadership Victoria
- Leaders Institute of South Australia
- New Zealand Business Roundtable
- Philanthropy Australia
- St James Ethics Centre